Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tagged 2

For those of you without iPods - sorry, I mean MP3 players (cheeky!) - this is a fun alternative. Beware! It can be pretty er... deep, if you know what I mean. I stole this of Starlight's Blog, who after a month of self-imposed exile in an ashram in the Himalayas, has retured enlightened and tagged!


I AM The Great Pretender.

I JUST NOW ate my packed lunch at 9.30am and am wondering where my next meal is coming from.

I SAID too much and not enough.

I WANT happiness and a luscious home in the Hollywood Hills.

I WISH for happiness and a luscious home in the Hollywood Hills.

I HATE durians, fish heads, snakes, swans, eels, catfish, snakehead fish and people who lie.

I MISS the carefree years.

I FEAR being 40, not having another child and never being slim again.

I HEAR there's a cure for every fear.

I WONDER what will happen if I use my lavendar marinade on chicken instead of lamb.

I REGRET nothing.

I AM NOT as great a writer/cook as I think I am.

I SING loudly and badly at karaokes to the misfortune of my friends which is why they haven't conceeded to my pleadings to go lately

I CRY hardly ever now except for last night when I sobbed uncontrollably to The Family Stone - what a brill movie.

I AM NOT ALWAYS as uptight. There are times when I am chilled. Usually that's when I'm drunk or someone else is entertaining.

I MADE it to the top of the pink route yesterday (even though I cheated on one step).

I WRITE best when I am in mid-tragedy.

I CONFUSE easily with numbers. Not very clever in that department.

I NEED to get off my big fat arse and live.

I SHOULD save more and spend less. Think more practically and less frou frou. Make plans instead of daydream. Want instead of wish.

I START to really miss my son when he's not with me and rock climbing if I don't do it at least twice a week.

I FINISH too many cigarettes on a night out.

4 comments:

starlight said...

uptight? do you really see yourself that way? i never did. now, neurotic.... :)

Unknown said...

Hi Rafleesia, thought you might be interested to read my friend's blog at http://allagirlwants.blogspot.com/

She just went all out and stomped on the theory of THE ONE. Thought you might find it a good laugh.

hugs,
CJ

wmw said...

Gosh, I'm looking for things to do. I'm out of action though I still manage to update my blog. I'm really bored sitting around, seeing this list, I guess I will try it too. (Had a case of right eye retina detachment!!!!). Did I miss something or no news about AR Asia or is that cos you have to keep it a secret???

Rafleesia said...

Oops i think i accidentally posted a comment on the wrong blog - possibly yours wmw - if you see it, trash it! sorry!

What I mean to say is that a confidentiality agreement has never suceeded in shutting edw nor me up so the news is no news meaning we are not in. sorry to disappoint, but you will just have to see us making fools of ourselves on our blogs instead of a race around the world!