The saga continues.
Singapore, home of the Sling, became host to the slappers two weekends ago. With barely a breather since their last series of escapades in Kuala Lumpur, the Dynamic/Desperate Duo were seen once again, this time down South in the Merlion City.
Immigration authorities can confirm that the duo flew into the republic on Friday afternoon and checked into the Holiday Inn...the what??....yes, indeed, the Holiday Inn Hotel off Orchard Road...critics are already speculating the implications of such a choice and 51% of polls indicate that 'inn' must be the new 'palais', however, the remainder 49% believe that the Fullerton must have run out of suites...
They were seen exiting the hotel that night in dark glasses in outfits that were backless, plunging, short and see through all at once. Known for their rebllion against designer labels, the duo have always seen themselves as role models of Bangkok street fashion. Accompanying them was reliable bodyguard Sammy K, flown in from Thailand for just this job. It is believed the girls dined on steak and foie gras at The Screening Room before heading for an unknown destination.
They popped up on the radar later and were seen leaving Le Noir at Robertson Quay for notorious pulling joint, Attica. High on champagne and short of breath from the smoke-free discotheque, Paris proceeded to flirt with Singaporean liquor tycoon, Shanaynay,while Britney, in usual fashion, fell off and out of the VIP area. They were spotted trying out the latest moves from Britney's dance video (a remake of Guns N Roses' 'Patience') to a Nirvana remix and guzzling what they claimed to be Kristal champagne (bottles collected from the table revealed that the party were drinking only Dom P instead). Fellow partygoers included a timber tycoon heir from Malaysia's own Vegas, Ka-ching! (Kuching), and the kidnapped men of Indian and Iraqi descent, mentioned in the previous post, who were obviously still imprisoned.
The Dynamic/Desperate Duo kicked the joint at 4am and moved on to cause a scene at nearby upscale chicken rice roadside stall for closing too early.
While Britney Foong was nowhere to be seen the next day, Paris Sim, was seen shopping on Orchard Road carrying bags from Burberry, Gucci, Dior and Rest N Relax.
At about midnight, the duo, with accompanying bodyguards, tycoons and captives, were holed up at a bar in Emerald Hill, in a private gin-tasting party. They left at 4am and raided a nearby food court where they bought pork noodles cooked by mainland Chinese. In classic duo style, they yelled rascist profanities at fellow Chinese for their inability to speak English.
The duo flew off the next day to KL and Ka-ching! where they retruned to rehab.