Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tagged 3 : All About Me

Thanks to sweetie darling Starlight, I am saved from having to create new ideas from scratch. Honestly, not that it's a chore, but rather work is and there's much of it at the moment.

So anyway, here's a nother MeMe, "borrowed" graciously from the one and only Starlight.

The 10 things that make Rafleesia a Happy Bunny:-

1. Luxury
Call me a shallow materialistic capitalised label ho if you wish but nothing puts a genuine smile on my face faster than stepping out of a cool new Beamer in Christian Laboutin heels and a Tom Ford outfit, on to the steps of Chateau Marmont for a damn good all-expense paid meal of plenty of foie gras and a fine bottle of aged plonk.

2. Connecting with someone. I mean, really connecting. Ie. I look into your eyes, I see where you are coming from, I totally get it. And vice versa. I haven't met anyone who has blown my mind off for a while - years.

3. The house all to myself for a few hours where I can let it all hang out. Eating something sloppy with my hands in front of the telly watching something brainless like a James Bond re-run or the Best Whatever Resorts on DTA and wearing my ugliset (but comfiest) pair of shorts and a singlet ala coffee shop style.

4. Clean mornings
Sweeping aside the curtains after a night of heavy rainfall to the sight of a sparkling KL skyline with undiscovered horizons. So inspiring to do great things.

5. Rock climbing properly, rock climbing propoerly, rock climbing properly.

6. Having a great drunken DMC (deep meaningful conversation) about anything (life, the situation in the M East, the correct way of cooking moules mariniere, etc) with a random punter.
7. Embracing my inner superbitch goddess with my friends.

8. Doing good work.

9. Connecting with family members and coming to the realisation that I actually really like them. When everthing's good at home, it's good elsewhere.

10. The Great Outdoors - Sky. Earth. Awe. God. It must be.


(PS. I know it's only supposed to be ten but I can't get rid of these two cos they really bring me joy.

11. Smelling my son's head - I swear it's sooooo addictive.

12. A table creaking with food for me - this really really makes me very happy.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the very same comments could be said about you too, Rafleesia - who is the real you? Candice or Rafleesia? Or someone else completely different? Or all the above? HAHAHA. Someday hope to meet you in person and we can have a totally drunken DMC! Hugs, CJ

Rafleesia said...

Always game to meet a fellow split personality. Wow a drunken DMC? What a treat!