Saturday, May 27, 2006

Miss Boring

Nothing to report. Seriously not done anything this week.

No climbing cos have been over-ambitious and sprained my ankle trying to climb like a pro and therefore cannot perform any sporty activity.

No partying cos nobody asked me out. No significant person(s) has(ve) called.

No shopping cos a) have no money and b) ZW has been completely under the weather with a lung infection and I have been playing nurse (and what a bad one I am).

No gossip cos all my friends have a life/love interest and are bored calling me cos I don't.

No interesting meals cooked cos have been PMSing and indulging in super unhealthy fast-food junk instead.

The highlight of my week, if you can call it that, is that I downloaded loads of American Idol final songs on to I Tunes only to realise that I can't transfer them to my iPod cos my computer is f**ked. Oh yes, and watching XMen, which was about as fun as the week got.

It's Saturday and if the day is anything to go by, I shall be in bed by 9pm.

Have a good weekend y'all.

2 comments:

shirlene said...

I love X-Men! Are they going to do X-Men 4 or something? But I hear there's a movie on Wolverine(is that how you spell it?) alone. It might be as nice!

Rafleesia said...

Judging by the end of The Last Stand, there may just be a sequel but probably in ten years time! There should be a Wolverine movie - he is such a great character. I personally like Cyclops! Keee-uute!