Friday, August 27, 2004

Mad Morning

Hardly slept with The Bubbit moving about all over the bed. Woke up in the middle of the night with pee-scented, nappied-butt on my face. Pushed The Bubbit off me to find The Poor Hubbit almost falling off the bed.

Sigh, will need to retrain The Bubbit to sleep alone again.

Awoke what must have been hours later to The Bubbit screaming in hunger 'cos he refused to eat his dinner last night. Rushed out toast and eggs for him before he started screaming for more.

Where did he get this Very Annoying trait from? The Hubbit would of course deny all involvement.

Drove like a deranged woman to work and asked myself what I wanted. For once, the answer came to me immediately and was surprisingly simple.

A Decaf Vanilla Latte, preferably in a quiet cafe please.

I settled for a hot Milo at The Sty; it was the closest thing. Not too bad 'cos the thought of paying RM10.70 less was very gratifying plus I didn't have to sneak out or do anything illegal to get it.

Then I went back to my office and began the day with my daily breakfast of blogs.

Haha...it really is time to get some work done.

(Hurrah, it's Thursday!)

No comments: