Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spinning Holiday

My family and I are planning a cycling trip in Europe next spring. Of course I was left in charge of research. I came back with initial thoughts involving undulating lavendar-scented trails of Provence and Eastern European vampiric mystique. I even got off the beaten track. Waay off continent even. Eg. a 14-day Yunnan trail filled with history and beauty. All got shot down. My Dad was very specific and I quote: "Why did I mention Holland? That's right, 'cos it's flat".

So chips and mayonnaise it is.

Back to the drawing block. Or rather Google search.

2 comments:

Luscious Temptations said...

Hyooooookkkkkkk hyook hyook hyok hyook! Dumbass!
I had a laughing fit just then .... you and dad on a bike going up and down the rolling hills of Yunnan ... for 14 days!!!!!!!!!

Rafleesia said...

I don't think that's so out of character! In fact, I think a cycling holiday would be a breeze. Now get off yr arse and come join us!