Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Love Nicole Richie

For those of you who shop till you drop (and you know who you are wink wink)...

If you have exhausted Eye Candy yet still have this desperate need to throw your money away, there's Wondermomo to restore your faith in KL retail.

Here's a place where you will find edgier, more current, funkier stuff. Lots of DvF, Stella McCartney, Missoni, Marc Jacobs and plenty of accessories - Coach hats, Chanel sunglasses, Kate Spade bags, ugly ass shoes... The theme is current - many of the labels will actually tell you which season the things come from and many were as recent as spring/summer 2007.

Mind you, prices are steeper too. A too-die-for DvF mini bell dress (none of this wraparound shirt thing going on) in cotton, expect to fork out about RM499 with a measely 5% discount if you buy two.

You will find it in Mont Kiara - on the ground floor of the Sunrise tower block itself (the one with the Subway, Maybank ATMs and the supermarket).

I almost cried when I left behind three dresses that Nicole would so approve of - one olive silky girly thing, the bell (in all its glorious variations) and a colourful cutesy girly number by I can't remember who but I just can't afford to blow over a grand at the moment. Boo hoo...but seriously, you go. Spend! Rub my face in it!

PS. Their jeans are on sale. Rock & Religion for RM50? Log off already!

2 comments:

dl1069 said...

Aiyo, you ah, very very bad lar.......cannot afford liao....think I'll stay away from Mt Kiara and stick to Eye Candy. Was in EC last Friday and guess what, got another top :(. But this time only fork out RM53 only leh........;)

Diane

Rafleesia said...

Don't blame me...you are a naughty gal in yr own right! I was looking for a cocktail dress for 3 days and as a last resort went to EC - found it immediately. Got choice of colours in my size some more. Some more 50% off. Sigh...