Friday, May 11, 2007

Sweaty Hot Pants and Little Big Boys

I was sent an email of David Becks in the nod today. Assuming its real, I'm not impressed, way too much skin in the way of the goods...

Anyway, in an unrelated story, I may have to invest in a pair of hot pants, print my company logo on the touche and get them all hot and sweaty. The pants that is. As part of our Save the Environment efforts, my company is taking part in the WWF Expedition Challange 2007. Yours truly signed up of course thinking it would make a good substitute to the Amazing Race that never was, but subsequently discovered that laps across the lake and uphill sprints may be involved in full view of gasp...onlookers! Forget stamina, my body is so not ready to be laid eyes on right now!

Anyway, training (TRAINING?!) starts tommorrow at would you believe, 730AM! And that I had to fight for - it was originally 7am! Wish me luck, save the seahorses.

Upstairs at work, the boys on the top floor are playing their little games. Power suits, Zegna shoes and I'm bigger and better than you 'strategies'. They may have silver hair and just as silver BMWs, but they're still back in that playground comparing penis sizes. Meanwhile, I continue to churn out PR fluff.

Have a good weekend folks. Look out for The Edge tommorrow!

2 comments:

Rarebeet said...

At the risk of sounding like a complete lezza, you are hot already lah! Seriously.

Rafleesia said...

Cheers lezza! Lets go biy some hot pants!