Monday, May 07, 2007

E-yes!

Whoever created E Entertainment ought to be given a knighthood in every country the channel is aired.

Yes, yes I know, I really shouldn't be suporting any form of media that encourages the business of the paparazzi. They are a despicable lot but, honestly, aren't these pretty, shiny people just so hard to resist?

The last few nights have been filled with such pleasure. With ZW tucked into bed, I'm snuggling up to a bowl of low fat vanilla ice cream doused with Milo and learning all about Jennifer Aniston Britney Spears, Halle Berry and the like. Last night, I had to turn it off at the Olsen twins - enough is enough.

I wonder what is on tonight...Starworld? What's that?

6 comments:

wmw said...

Ha ha...I know what you mean. My Astro has been almost permanently set to Channel 76 since I discovered that we now have E!

Rarebeet said...

Me toooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

dunno why jen aniston was soooo revered for her fashion sense. a lot of her outfits were soooo salah.

Rafleesia said...

Hey JLo - Jen's taste is simple and therefore considered boring but she knows what suits her so no one can deny that she looks really good all the time. You know who I've completely changed my mind abt? Tara Reid! Somehow she looks less skanky on E!

BTW, which rabbit did you boil? And how come you have been ignoring my calls?!! (psycho...)

Anonymous said...

simple? wayyyy too try hard and worse still, in the american way. wrong wrong wrong.

camp jolie for me!

the rabbit you never got around to boiling.

what calls?

Rafleesia said...

I'm def camp aniston man!

And whats with the lets not speak to my dad thing??!

Now comes the cryptic part - is it the rabbit B? (??!)

Called you twice and smsed you twice after your sms...