Monday, March 19, 2007

So No Life

One of your scars, how did you get it?
The one on my right knee. In primary school, as I was walking to asssembly which was held on an untarred stretch of road. Some kid ran past and pushed me causing me to fall over and bleed to near death – well, almost.

What music do you like to listen to?

I like the sound of male bands. Duranduran (the early years), The Killers, U2, Suede, Pink Floyd, the like.

Do you know what time you were born?
About 7 in the evening when the tigers come out to hunt.

What do you want more than anything right now?
Equilibrium.

What is your most prized possession?
My son.

Do you get scared in the dark?
Not if I’m PMSing, no, ‘cos then I’m the monster lurking in the dark. Normally, a little. Especially if I’ve just accidentally watched a horror movie trailer.

What kind of hair do you like on the opposite sex?
Mmmm…not long as in Fabio, not mullet as in German rockstar, not bald or too closely cropped, not bobbed. Anything else is fine.

Where can you see yourself being proposed to at?
Near water – beach/lakeside/snow/pier.

Coffee or energy drinks?
Neither but a kopi tambah manis is great when I’m in the mood.

Favorite pizza topping?
Everything on it.

If you can eat anything right now, what would it be?
Zinger or Chicken McDeluxe. Or a really huge prime rib straight off the Vegas strip with some New Orleans onion rings to go with it.

Who's the last person you made mad?
The person I once had the misfortune of marrying.

Do you speak other languages?
For laughs, Malay and Cantonese. For hysterics, French and Mandarin.

Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?
Do you ever have a choice?

What's the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?
Haha… write them a letter and watch it all crumble before your eyes.

Blondes or brunettes?
Lately, blondes.

What annoys you most?
Locally produced advertisements.

Your weaknesses?
Men, shoes, clothes, emotions.

Where were you born?
Bangsar.

First job?
Perfume pusher.

What were you doing before filling out this survey?
Surfing Oprah.

If you could get plastic surgery, what would it be?
Lipo on my arms, back, thighs, tummy, face; nose job, boob job, butt lift.

What do you get complimented about most?Hair, when it was long. Tan, when I had one. Skin, when it was flawless. Legs, pre-cellulite. Figure, pre-kid.

What do you want for your birthday?
An all expense trip to far, far away.

How many kids do you want?
3.

No comments: