Friday, September 10, 2004

Pain In The Butt

I can't believe I have been sitting for almost six hours straight.

First I sat in the boardroom staring at the giant projection of the Budget speech. I left because my fidgety boss kept getting me to do stuff. Then I came back to my place. And have been here ever since.

And soon, I hope (The Hubbit is not answering his phone therefore does not know I need to be picke) up, I will be sitting again in the car to get home. Then I'll plonk my sore bum down on the couch and proceed to spend the evening in front of the telly.

How I do love my Friday nights, where the hours somehow whittle away despite the lack of good telly (incidentally a feature of all tellies worldwide no matter what country you are in - a silly assumption by telly execs that everyone is out partying at the end of the working week).

Anyway, tommorrow night we are 'entertaining' at home. I wish my guests a strong stomach. Brace yourselves, my Pumpkin Steamboat is something to be reckoned with!

Have a good weekend y'all!

Now if only The Hubbit would get off the toilet seat and look at his missed calls!

No comments: