Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Juicy

I wasn't going to share this juicy little secret, especially not on the net, but I am learning the art of detachment from all things material, so here goes.

In Wisma Atria in PJ, you will find a shop called Eye Candy. In there, you will find all sorts of treasure from Diane von Furstenburg wrap dresses; to the sweetest BCBG and Karen Millen babydolls; Ted Baker tops; Seven, True Religion, Rock & Republic jeans; and evening dresses to die for. I have put on hold a Ted Baker dress and a BCBG top. Trying very hard to resist...but they're so PURTEEEEE....!

The best thing of all is that they are real, current or last season only and they are at least 40% off rack prices. Go! Go now!!!

I have Resourceful Mama to thank for sharing her find. Thanks to her, I will have a wardrobe of lovely clothes and plenty of debt.

No comments: