Friday, December 23, 2005

Bells & Belles

Christmas is here again. Cotton wool on plastic trees and Asian Santa Clauses are once again the mainstay of shopping malls. Nevertheless I love it, in all its failed glory and oxymoron. Would you believe I have 19 presents to buy? As with every festival, I find myself split in all directions and this time lugging ZW with me too. Thank God I'd placated my friends until new year, so the focus is mainly on the family at Xmas.

That is to say that I am grateful to be split in all these directions. Beats being alone.

As for New Year's Eve, I am looking forward to a quiet celebration with closest friends, or my Chosen Family as they say in America, Land of New Inventions. Last thing I want is to wake up on New Year's Day with a massive hangover and wishing I wasn't awake.

2006 promises to be a great year for tigers and I'm looking forward to it. Some may say that this year has been a bad one for me but I think quite the opposite. No, circumstances have not been ideal but I think Clarity has dawned on me again, in a way that it hasn't for a long long time. I often feel like I have emerged from a great fog. Awakening yes, and thankful for it. Action and Self-Control is coming to me in degrees and it is in this aspect hat I hope to see further development next year. I have no doubt it will be eventful.

Lilian Too says I will have many suitors next year but I will brush them off despite them being good guys because I am apparently in serach for something more exciting. I hope I find it! Haha...it is always nice to be chased and to be involved in the games that come with it but when the water boils down in the pan, what do you want to be stuck with? A burnt crust or a good stock?

Ahhh...as you can see, I am in holiday mode and not capable of even writing a simple entry so I will end on this note:

I have been on a mission to make peace with my foes - too harsh a term - 'people I turn my face away from' as they say in Chinese (meen chor chor) - KL is too small to keep avoiding people. Since my separation, I have had a irrepressible need to make peace with everyone and dissolve as much bad karma as possible. This has been met with varying degrees of success, but overall speaking, its been a cleansing experience. One such person and I are friends now - good friends and its been a pleasure how easy it has been for us to fall into buddyhood, a place we are both extremely comfortable in. Yesterday, as well as a couple of times before, he paid me a compliment that has been long needed. He said that I am now far sexier than I have ever been before even though I am 10kgs heavier. There is something about me that hints at more and that is way more appealing than a thin girl in a tight dress. In fact, I qualify as a MILF. Now that really takes the hat!

And funny that, it had to come from him. Someone who I tossed aside once upon a time (sorry if you know who you are - but nocody ever reads this blog anyway) who has ironically come to mean very much to me. Chosen family, bro!

1 comment:

Edwin Sumun said...

happy new year, you new-found sexy goddess you!

someone's reading now.
xx always